Helps Soligent make a positive impact by:
- Generating and developing new business to meet specified sales goals.
- Maintaining and nurturing existing customer relationships.
- Responding to all customer inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Functioning as liaison between our customers and our operations staff.
- Understanding and communicating information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Possessing and maintaining thorough knowledge of solar industry product information.
- Continually gathering information on local competition and prevalent industry and business; communicating information to management and others as needed.
- Ensuring that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Providing timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attending and participating in business/trade events that impact the business unit.
- Attending and participating in team strategic sales meetings.
Location: Remote - Ohio
Required Skills/Proficiencies: The Regional Account Manager must have the following skills:
- Expert in NetSuite, MS Excel, Word, and CRM software.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with colleagues and suppliers
- Flexibility and innovation as a team player
- Ability to travel by plane or car. (Up to 50%)
Total expected on track earning for this position is $120,000 annually, this includes base salary plus commissions