We’re seeking an Account Executive to join our team.
Proper is seeking an Account Executive with a collaborative, positive, proactive attitude, strong communication skills, and a passion for sales in a fast-paced environment that’s continuously evolving.
If that sounds like you and you’re excited by the idea of joining a world-class team that’s passionate about growing together, we look forward to hearing from you.
Proper is a San Francisco-based tech startup. This position would be based remotely in the U.S.
### Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage accounts through every step in the pipeline to ensure a winning outcome and accurate forecasting
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Research and document a detailed understanding of customer business throughout the sales process, including prep work before the first interaction
- Set clear and accurate expectations for the client regarding scope, budget, and timelines
- Understand commercial levers and problem solutions to make recommendations on pricing deal structures
- Coordinate with internal teams to gather information relevant to the deal such as Onboarding and Delivery team start dates
- Maintain and track performance and activities via dashboards and Salesforce
- Work closely with Sales Operations and management to iterate on processes, collaterals, and scripts to improve conversion rates
Leadership & Communication
- Collaborate with other Account Executives to discuss best practices, collaterals, or A/B test different strategies
- Actively contribute to enhancing team productivity (i.e. mentoring SDRs, improving processes or documentation, testing, utilizing tools more effectively, etc)
- Communicate clearly on technical issues and present ideas to the team
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations
- Have passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Psychology, Communications, and Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in Sales roles in B2B companies or SAAS companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills and MS Office (basic Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proven ability to operate and succeed within a fast-paced environment
- The desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback
Nice to have
- SDR experience
- Outside sales experience